|100% genuine leather
|Polyester 130 g/sqm, liner
|Removable, sheep fur
|Short (more in the Sizing Chart)
THE STORY OF THE LEGEND IN THE FLIGHT JACKET SPITFIRE
Character and simplicity are the main characteristics of the Spitfire Flight Jacket. Flight leather clothing is clothing both for the military and those fond of the flight theme, appreciate comfort, warmth and prefer originality instead of dullness.
When choosing a leather jacket, you should consider several factors: quality of materials and comfort. Also, the appearance of the product plays a huge role. Let's take a closer look at the B-15 Spitfire bomber coat:
- Genuine cow leather. Thick, but at the same time soft and elastic, which only has a positive effect on the finished product. Color - pleasant brown, "ageing" effect. Collar - natural dark brown sheepskin, fixed with buttons.
- The model is short with cuffs, especially relevant for car drivers. It has all the attributes of a flight jacket: several diverse and exciting stripes depicting the aircraft of the same name, one of them on the chest with metal wings, and an embroidered Gold Fish image on the decorative pocket on the sleeve.
- Bright cotton lining allows you to delve into military aviation history or enjoy the unusual look.
- The jacket is insulated with a thick layer of padding polyester, so it will definitely not be cold in it.
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
* All measurements are in centimeters
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.