|100% genuine leather
|Polyester, 100 g/sqm
|Fur collar hood
|Short (more in the Sizing Chart)
|The patina effect, which intensifies with time, With hood
FLIGHT LEATHER JACKET TOP GUN CAP HARRIER 2
The Top Gun Cap Harrier 2 men's leather bomber jacket is part of the Airborne Apparel collection inspired by the Italian Navy's Marina Militare. In service with the Italian naval aviation are American vertical takeoff and landing attack aircraft AV-8B "Harrier" II. The name of the flight jacket repeats the name of the legendary aircraft. The product is decorated with chevrons of the "Wolves" combat flight group and is also wholly "filled" with the symbols of Italian naval aviation. The cotton lining and back of the model are decorated with the coat of arms of the Italian Navy.
The flight jacket has a natural sheep fur hood, which you can quickly transform into a warm collar with the help of a zipper. It is also insulated with padding polyester, making it possible to wear it in the winter season when the air temperature drops below zero.
The product is comfortable and reliable in use, primarily due to the calf leather. Genuine leather is an exceptionally durable and, at the same time, elastic material made using a unique technology of double dyeing. It gives the thing a unique vintage look. The well-thought-out design also guarantees the convenience of the future owner. The model has eight deep functional pockets.
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
* All measurements are in centimeters
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.