The Carlsbad is where rugged meets elegant. Crafted from Verona calf leather, a lightweight calfskin that’s been drum-dyed and buffed for a soft texture, this handsome all-season blazer features a removable leather zip-front bib for a dual-placket-and-collar design that adds style and extra insulation. Smooth leather lines the notch collar and cuffs, and removable Merino shearling lines the zip-out bib collar. With five outer and two inner pockets for storage, a vented back for freedom of motion, and a wool blend and cire lining, this button-front blazer has everything you need to take on the day.
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
* All measurements are in centimeters
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.